Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Audio-Technica ATHM50S Professional Monitor Headphones

I tried several unique headphones on and read lots of evaluations ahead of deciding on these. Here is what I was trying to find:
1) More than the ear to block out outside noise
2) Very good bass
three) Low to no sound leakage as to no disturb other people about me whilst listening in a quiet workplace atmosphere
4) Cost range no more than $300



I had thought to be the Bose Quiet Comfort 15 but they didn't have good sufficient bass efficiency. They are designed mainly to block out noise. I wasn't able to determine how their sound leakage was. Also, they're definitely pricey. I had also regarded as the Beats Studio by Dr Dre. Those had fantastic bass and blocked outside noise but the leak sound like crazy and if you want to listen to any music at a high volume, then any individual about you'll be able to hear exactly what you're listening to and this does not function for me considering the fact that I'm wearing my headphones in a fairly quiet workplace atmosphere.

I had been thinking about the Audio-Technica ATHM50 headphones. I did pretty a bit of research on a number of web-sites and my outcomes kept ending up with these. My final selection was produced when I searched for "good headphones for dubstep bass" and these had been mentioned more than and more than by several individuals as being good. I bought them with out getting heard them initially. Risky for headphones, but I figured I could return them to Amazon.com if I didn't like something about them.

I really like the way these meet all 4 of my criteria for headphones. Particularly the value simply because I was willing to spend way a lot more but learned that I did not have to! I have been utilizing them to listen to all my favorite Dubstep and they do a phenomenal job with all the bass. I also listen to Movie Score/Soundtracks and these maintain up with every little thing which is involved on that variety of music. The other day I hooked them as much as my house theater and utilized them when I watched the most recent episode of Fringe and they did extremely nicely.

So if you are like me and you happen to be seeking a thing with superior bass and don't care about wearing around a name brand advertisement on your head (Beats by Dr Dre) then save dollars, get these and you'll not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment