Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Audio-Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio Headphones

The sound high quality is excellent. The ear cuffs are comfortable. But these headphones were not the ideal choice for me, and they might not be for you.




1. They come with a quarter-inch speaker plug that is close to two inches lengthy. To connect them with my eighth-inch laptop headphone jack, I required to get an adapter. The two together are about 4 inches lengthy, and they are heavy. They also take up many real estate. Because I do many writing in coffee shops and use a wireless mouse, this is an issue for me.

two. The cable is thick, the headphones solidly created, and even without the additional jack, these suckers are weighty. I drag my laptop gear around in my backpack, and I can unquestionably tell the distinction among these and my old Sennheisers.

3. The rotating ear cuffs, whilst beneficial within a studio, just annoy me whenever I place them on or take them off.

I paid a premium for these, but I honestly assume I'd have completed improved to get a cheaper, lighter set of headphones. The fault isn't in their superior. But they may be more than I truly have to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment