Monday, February 13, 2012

Audio Technica AT-PL60

My son bought this turntable for me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago - what a good son :)
It was very easy to hook up to my receiver - it's 2 plugs, how hard can it be ? The cables were not very long, so had to dig out the extension cables, other than that very simple.



Very simple operation, press a button and it plays, press another button and the arm goes up for pause or to move it. The sound is so much better than the CD's and MP3, truly a great way to enjoy the old albums and new ones as well.

I am no audiophile and I am sure there are much better turntables out there (for a price), but if I had to buy one myself I would get this one, the pricepoint is well worth it. I don't need to transfer my albums to anything (this one does not do that), so a great value to me.

Now I find myself scouring the internet for old albums I used to have back in the day. Wait a minute, what did my son just get me into ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment