Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Audio Technica ATH-A700

Just arrived today, and I quickly attached them to my Ipod. All I can say is I'm truly amazed at the clarity of sound. I just listened to Kurt Elling sing "After The Love is Gone, and I heard sounds never heard before. I'm not an audiophile, but I know what I like, and I like these headphones!



I own Audio-Technica, AKGs, and Sennheisers and these headphones have been far and away the best value for the money. Yes, there is better sound out there and quality sound is a subjective measure, but I have quite a range of headphones and these get used the most. True, they are large headphones, but I don't wear them for fashion, I wear them for purely enjoyable sound and because they're very comfortable. They have good, clean sound across the range without being overloaded in bass or highs. I have headphones over the $300 mark which have better sound, but if all my headphones were stolen tomorrow these are the first I'd replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment