Sunday, February 19, 2012

Audio-Technica ATH ANC23 QuietPoint

At first I was worried about getting these. I've only had the giant cumbersome ones that cover your whole ears. They work well but they're uncomfortable for larger old man ears like mine. When I switched from watching movies on my tablet to watching TV on the airplane I had to turn it way down because airlines allow a much louder volume due to the noise for unaided regular earphones. The volume control comes in really handy when switching back and forth too. I even wore them when I wanted to nap for the noise reduction value.



The people that said these were crap obviously were too lazy or stupid to change the other buds. Everyone should realize that our ear canals vary in shape and size so it really does matter which earbuds you use. Take the time to custom fit to your size and turn them on at home when you do. You'll hear a difference when you finally get it right. If you dont like jamming earbuds in your ears these arent for you. There are only 2 types of active noise canceling headphones for good reason.

These come with a foam set and 2-3 rubber sets of different sizes. If you use the rubber set make sure you choose the right ones to create a good fit or they wont work. I used the foam ones they are comfortable and change shape to individual ear canals. If I had to share them, I would have used the right sized rubber ones since they clean easier. (I dont have any waxy ear issues but some people do have very waxy ears) =P

No comments:

Post a Comment