Monday, February 6, 2012

audio technica ath-m50s

Okay so I've never owned "real" headphones, and by that I mean the big ole cans that cover your ears. However, I've had my share of earbuds and have listened to many a "Beats by..." and others, and all I can say is wow.... For the price, you cannot go wrong with these. I just got them in the mail yesterday and I could not get them off my head. In fact, I almost fell asleep last night with them on! These are really comfortable! Oh, and they sound amazing too! Now, granted, if I had paid $1000 for these, then maybe my review would be a little different, but for less than $150, these are hands down, one of the best bang for your buck headphones out there.



The fit and finish is fantastic and the quality of sound better than anything I've listened to. I'm an R&B, hip/hop listener, and the sound clarity and bass are just right. Mids and highs are crisp and clear, while the bass is just enough to make the music rock. I tried listening to some dubstep... and man do the electronic beats sound good! The length of cable is perfect because it allows me to move around when plugged into my receiver in my living room. I can't wait until these suckers get broken in because I heard they only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment