Monday, February 6, 2012

audio technica ath-anc7b

I'm sitting here listening to my music as I type this review, with the noise-canceling feature turned on so that I cannot hear my screaming kids upstairs fighting bedtime. :)



That is not, however, why I bought them. We go on vacation 2-3 times a year and I was tired of crappy headphones that didn't block out any of the outside plane noise, weren't comfortable, didnt' stay in my ears, etc. While we have not traveled since getting these headphones, I think these are what I was looking for. The sound is very good and they're pretty comfortable. I don't think I would be able to handle having them on for hours on end, but they're good for plane rides. We'll be taking them with us to Italy in two months, so that will definitely make up my mind completely on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment