Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones

This is a headphone i have always kept buying for years. It is durable and perfect for studio, because the artist i work with like to hear the bass make it seem like its live. I enjoying listening to music through this head phones and is comfortable.



I LOVE these headphones! The treble is crystal clear and the bass in smooth. Students in my class also enjoyed it, one of the things I love about them is that they are SUPER LOUD! Plus, they block out I'll say about 50% to like 67% of background noise when not listening to anything. Another thing is the cord is extremely long, but it comes with this clip that you can wrap the cord around and clip it to your waist, backpack, pockets, etc. The whole speaker is removable. They are perfect to me. Very glad I bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment